IYOBA JUST GOT BEAUTIFUL in this A3 size acid free Giclée wall art print.
- Ancient African art/historical wall art
- IYOBA art is one of the 7 faces of Queen IDIA, most widely known face of an African Royal woman after Egyptian Nefertiti and a modern day Feminist icon.
- ASKA’s bold IYOBA art re-tells the story of Queen IDIA of Ancient Benin art-history who was the first to be conferred with the title of “Iyoba”(Queen Mother)
- IDIA, the mother of Esigie who is sometimes referred to as the hidden Oba of ancient Benin kingdom and is known for using her political skill to save her son’s throne and dissolution of ancient Benin in the 15th century.
- Inspired by popular IYOBA ancient Benin kingdom original bronze cast exhibited at London’s British museum.
- Crafted for modern day art enthusiast to provide a deeper meaning when viewed through the eyes of contemporary African art/history lovers.
- Giclée Acid free paper with enhanced matt finish for longevity of the artwork.
- A3 sized
- Created and Printed ethically in the UK
- Fits 34 x 45cm without mount, 40 x 50cm with mount