- Ancient African art/historical wall art
- Inspired by popular Queen Idia Niyesigie ancient Benin kingdom original bronze cast exhibited at London’s British museum.
- According to history of ancient Benin, Queen IDIA was a woman of royalty, believed to be metaphysical. She gave a voice to other women at a time when women didn’t have a say in the Oba’s court. History has it that IDIA averted the fall of an entire kingdom by using her wisdom and metaphysical powers against a joint plot by one of the Oba’s heir and outside.
- IDIA’s print will serve as a great feminist figure representation.
- Crafted for modern day art enthusiast to provide a deeper meaning when viewed through the eyes of contemporary African art/history lovers.
- Giclée Acid free paper with enhanced matt finish for longevity of the artwork.
- A3 sized
- Available in Black and White print options to suite light and dark walls/backgrounds.